Jan 31, 2016
How to save a lot of money while shopping in Japan?
1. Try to make a list before going to shopping.
2. Dont buy too much things at a time.
3. Many super markets give SALE in some specific items everyday.
4.Try to do shopping in 2 or 3 different super market and compare the price easily.
5. Try to catch opening or closing sale of a shop.
6. Try to buy dress for the next year during the clearance sale after each season.
7. Dont waste your money to buy the same thing but in big departmental store.
8. Check your buying list and actual demand!