May 11, 2018

National Pension: Special Payment System for Students

If you are a student and your income is less than a certain amount, you may be allowed to postpone contribution payment if your application is approved.

Application: If you received an application form, fill it in and mail it. If you did not receive an application form, bring your school ID, your pension book (Nenkin Techo), and your inkan to your local ward office’s National Pension Plan Section.

Inquiries: Contact the Pension Section (Nenkin-ka) of your local ward office, or check the City of Yokohama website.

URL (Japanese)

National Pension: Special Payment System for Students photo



The Yokohama Association for International Communications and Exchanges (YOKE) is a public interest incorporated foundation funded and supported by the City of Yokohama.

We at Yoke, in cooperation with local residents, promote the creation of a community in which foreign residents of our community can thrive and contribute.



No more blogs