May 11, 2018
Price Revision at Yokohama Municipal Hospitals
There will be changes in (A) childbirth assistance fee and (B) medical certificate issuance fee for receiving private insurance benefit.
(A) From 120,000 yen/baby to 180,000 yen/baby for childbirth from December 1, 2018
(B) From 5,400 yen/document to 7,560 yen/document from July 1, 2018
(1) Yokohama Shiritsu Shimin Byoin (Yokohama Municipal Citizen’s Hospital) (045) 331-1961 (Japanese)
(2) Yokohama Shiritsu Nosocchu/ Shinkei Sekitsui Center (Stroke, Nerve and Spine Center) (045) 753-2500 (Japanese)
(3) Yokohama Shiritsu Minato Sekijuji Byoin (Yokohama City Minato Red Cross Hospital Kanagawa) (045) 628-6100 (Japanese)
(4) Yokohama Shiritsu Daigaku Fuzoku Byoin (Yokohama City University Hospital) (045) 787-2800 (Japanese)
(5) Yokohama Shiritsu Daigaku Fuzoku Shimin Sogo Iryo Center (Yokohama City University Medical Center) (045) 261-5656 (Japanese)
The Yokohama Association for International Communications and Exchanges (YOKE) is a public interest incorporated foundation funded and supported by the City of Yokohama.
We at Yoke, in cooperation with local residents, promote the creation of a community in which foreign residents of our community can thrive and contribute.