"Daily life In Japan" Blog Campaign
Blog regularly in July, sharing your life-in-Japan experiences, and you could be getting extra points for each of your posts.
Upload 8 or more of your blog posts about life in Japan on City-Cost during the month of July and extra points will be added to your account for each one of those posts.
Feel free to express yourself and be honest about the realities of living as an expat in Japan -- the good, the bad, and the ugly -- as you normally do, but during July it’s a case of “the more posts, the merrier."
“Life in Japan” is the key theme here but within that there is plenty of range to blog about those aspects of life in this country that are of interest to you, and that you think will be helpful to others.
how it works
Upload your posts in the usual way. There is no need to mark them or identify them in any special way -- all of your regular blog posts will be considered as part of the campaign. At the end of July your posts will be counted up and those bloggers who have uploaded 8 posts or more will have the extra points for each of those posts added to their account.
Extra points for each post will depend on the level of each user, as detailed in the table below.
Campaign starts from "level 3."
|City-Cost Level||Extra points per post|
So, if you are on “level 3” and you upload 8 posts you will get an extra 300 points for each post, in this case an extra points total of 2,400 pts (on top of the regular 100 points given automatically for each post). Upload, say, 10 posts and the total extra points will be 3,000, and so on.
To keep things straight forward, points will be given according to your level as of the final day of the campaign.
*Those users who move from level 2 to level 3 during July will also be considered eligible for the campaign.
the small print
Pay heed to the following points for your posts to be part of the campaign:
1) Blog posts should be at least 300 words, have one image, be about life in Japan, and be original to this campaign
2) Posts should be uploaded under an "Open" status so everyone can read them (as opposed to those saved under the status of "Limit" or "Draft")
3) First post considered as part of the campaign submitted anytime on / from July 1, 2018 (Sunday)
4) Final post to be submitted before midnight on July 31, 2018 (Tuesday)
5) This campaign does not include those posts submitted through the “blogging themes” or "reviews"
6) All posts will be checked for inappropriate / copied content
7) Campaign points will be added to accounts by midnight August 3 (Friday), along with an email notification.