Mar 8, 2018

Administrative Service Corner at Kanazawa Bunko Station East Exit will finish its services on March

For the issue of residence certificates and other verification documents after March 31, please go to the ward office or other administrative service corners nearby. For your information, residence certificates and other documents may also be issued through machines at convenience stores, using your My Number Card. 

Please refer to the website for more details.

URL (Japanese)

Inquiries: Yokohama-shi Call Center (045) 664-2525 (Japanese only)



The Yokohama Association for International Communications and Exchanges (YOKE) is a public interest incorporated foundation funded and supported by the City of Yokohama.

We at Yoke, in cooperation with local residents, promote the creation of a community in which foreign residents of our community can thrive and contribute.