Oct 5, 2018

Application for Elderly People’s Public Housing

These nongovernmental housing units authorized by the city are for people over 60 years old. This time, some units in Hino, Konan-ku are available. These apartments are designed to provide a safe environment for senior citizens including an emergency call service. *There is no nursing care. *An income-dependent rent subsidy is available. *First-come basis.

Eligibility: People who are living or working in Yokohama and are 60 years old or over at the time of application. The applicant or the person living together must be a Japanese citizen or a non-Japanese citizen with resident card. There are other conditions. Please inquire for more details.

To Apply: An application form is available at Shiyakusho Shimin Joho Center (City Hall), Koho Sodan Kakari (Public Relation Section) of your local ward office, or at Gyosei Service Corners (Administrative Service Corners) from October 11.

Application Period: October 11 to October 26

Inquiries: Kenchiku-kyoku Jutaku Seisaku-ka (Housing and Architecture Bureau, Housing Measures Division) (045) 671-4121 (Japanese)

Application for Elderly People’s Public Housing photo



The Yokohama Association for International Communications and Exchanges (YOKE) is a public interest incorporated foundation funded and supported by the City of Yokohama.

We at Yoke, in cooperation with local residents, promote the creation of a community in which foreign residents of our community can thrive and contribute.



No more blogs